The FOOD issue focuses on photographers who share their experiences and experiments with food: food as a necessity, a luxury, an object, a statement, a cultural connector, and so much more.
This issue features:
- GAB BOIS: Playing with her food By Sun Woo Baik
- SVAVA TERGESEN: Shifting the perception of food photography
- Scarborough Made: Community connections + culinary culture By Sid Naidu
- A meditation on the perishable: S. Maria Brandt’s Installation 50%, By Bart Gazzola
- Food Chain: A conversation through photographs about food
- Apples to iPhones? By Ali Penko
- Resources We Love By Alan Bulley
- Ian Kapitan’s Black Sheep Supper Club By Corinna vanGerwen
Also features: Marie-Louise Moutafchieva, Kate Ince, Carl Rittenhouse, Jennifer Chin, Anthony Carr, Gladys Lou, and Peggy Taylor Reid
photoED magazine is an independently published publication for fine art photography lovers. No gear talk or art-speak, we simply share diverse Canadian photography stories in print 3x/ year. We are the only Canadian photography magazine available on newsstands nationally, and the best way to enjoy your coffee break!
8.5 x 11"
We offer curbside pick ups Tuesday through Saturdays 11am to 6pm.
You will see a 'Local Pick Up' option at check out. Please include your phone number if you select this option.
Allow up to 2 business days from the time of purchase. We will notify you once your order is packed and ready for pick up by phone and email. Please have your “Order Number" ready for verification at pick up. We have a doorbell just above the front door handle for you to notify us of your arrival. You can contact us if you have any other questions.
- - - -
Shipping fees depend on the size and weight of your order and its destination. Please refer to our check out page for up to date details. Large items shipped internationally may be subject to additional shipping fees.
All our orders are shipped with Canada Post. We will provide you with a tracking number in your order confirmation email where available.
Need express shipping? Please contact us and we will send you a quote.
Please consult our Shipping FAQ page for more information.