Event Rental & Services
Tues - Friday 11AM - 8PM: $150/hr.
Saturday 11AM - 6PM: $200/hr.
Sundays and outside of regular operational hours: please email us for pricing
Minimum of two hours, calculated in 30 minute intervals. Full payment upfront to secure your spot, payment is non-refundable.
Capacity of 16 people – ideal for workshops, book signings, pop-ups, small scale acoustic concerts or exhibits.
No outside food or beverages is allowed unless expressly permitted. Please email us for details.
Please email us for pricing
- Tables + chairs + table cloths (optional)
- Coat rack
- Two electrical outlets
- Storage boxes for personal items (coat, bags)
- Bathroom access for participants
- Complementary beverage - Iced tea (we use Sloane Fine Tea & Hokusan Japanese Tea), served black
- Provide serving cups
- Liaising attendees
- Music (we use playlists from Spotify that are suitable for our store ambience)
- 3 social media posts to promote your event
- Add your event on our blog/event page (e.g. https://thelabouroflove.ca/blogs/events/tea-ceremony-event)
- Venue access 15 mins before and after event. Please notify us if you need more time for set up or take down.
- Working with Labour of Love as a venue, you will take care of event promotion & ticket sales.
- Dispose of garbage outside our premises.
- Please provide promotional material if you wish to promote your event to our followers; photos, copy, link to your website/Eventbrite. (No less than 12 days before your event.)
- Provide us with attendee count 3 days prior to event.
- On-site visit prior to your event is strongly recommended.
Ready to start planning?