This 4/20, join Ann Allchin, author of the Butter & Flower cookbook, to learn about baking edibles, and to taste some infused or uninfused goodies. Try your hand at decorating a tie-dye weed cookie, chat over a CBD cocktail and ask questions about all things cannabis in a judgement-free zone.
- Intro to Butter & Flower + Discussion - Anecdote about why this book was written
- Demo - Foundational Recipes (important recipes to learn how to infuse THC)
- Learn about decarboxylating (samples and process)
- Enjoy bite-size treats - Caramelized Onion Blue Cheese Not-Gougeres, Black Licorice Toffees, and Pizzelle (ingredients from Butter & Flower)
- CBD cocktails or regular iced tea
- Virgin peanut butter cookies and drinks are also available
- All our guests will receive a surprise goodie bag to take home
About Ann Allchin
A self-described wholesome hockey mom, Ann Allchin goes for bike rides, hangs at the dog park, and bakes on Saturdays. But much to her kids’ embarrassment, when Ann bakes, it’s most often with cannabis. She got her start baking cookies for a relative who suffered from debilitating migraines, and has since introduced many to the medicinal and recreational benefits of baking with flower.
Allchin has a bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and English and a Master of Education. She is a passionate advocate for social justice and dispelling the social stigmas around cannabis use. She lives in Toronto with her husband, two kids, and two dogs. You can find her online here.
Photo credit to Jodi Pudge